Monday, September 12, 2011

More about art

so just to reconnect with my many readers.......
My first project for my show is coming along quit nicely. sense time is short or long and always misleading I decided to go ahead and start planning the second. If anyone doesn't know what Samsara is follow this link: SAMSARA It will give you a brief description. my next brooch will keep with the spirit of a child like view of buddhism as I turn a Samsara wheel into a game board spinner. for a better idea of what I am talking about I will provide you with visuals:


will be combined with something like this:


only smaller and with a brooch back!

1 comment:

  1. Gonna try again to comment. May be under Judy, Judy, Judy. May be under Clever.Cherry.Betty. May be off in cyber space somewhere. Either way it's mom.
    I didn't realize you were making a brooch out of this. That will be fabulous. I like this whole idea. Can't wait to see your show.

    ReplyDelete