Friday, September 30, 2011

Some Fall Break

Fall break is as usual no real break at all. It must be in fashion for teachers to assign as much homework as possible over this break. One of mine actually told us we were ahead of schedule in that course before assigning a weeks worth of homework to be done next Tuesday! On top of that I have to work Saturday. Plus there is a family reunion I am obligated to attend considering they planned it to accommodate my schedule. (secretly I don't mind that because it is at Lamberts and I love my family) I would like to know when a girl is supposed to catch a break around here?

1 comment:

  1. hehehe you won't get a break until graduation! Oh wait, then, you have to look for work. And once you find it you have to, well, work.
    Breaks, not so much.

    ReplyDelete