Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lib Guides

     In the last class we learned about the many diffrent outlets that our available to us right here on campus. one of these outlets is Library Guids. I decided to look a little further into that resource. I really like the idea of having a librarian assigned to each individual department. I think it makes finding what you need more personal. It also provides a sopecific person who knows a world of knowledge about specific subjects. My librarian is Lilia Murray. I have met her many times and discussed many papers with her. She is a virtual well of information about art. I am sure it is the same with Music and Theator. the pg on black board that she has set up for the art department is laid out in a mannor that is easy to follow and helpful when researching for papers in art history. Art on BB This link will take you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment