Sunday, October 16, 2011

here kitty kitty kitty....

I am currently at work or one of my two jobs anyway.  At the job I am at currently I sit with an elderly couple.  This couple I sit with has a cat.  Its name is Shadow.  She is a very cute cat and I enjoy her company considering I am here midnight shift while the couple is sleeping.  I myself have owned many cats and like them only if they are indoor outdoor so that I don’t have to clean litter boxes.  I have never in my life had a cat that licks me as this one does.  So I guess for my free blog this week the question I would like to ask is: Does anyone know why shadow likes to lick the back of my neck?  Furthermore why does she try to eat my hair?  Then again maybe the answer is right here in front of me.  JFGI! 

1 comment:

  1. Shadow likes to lick the back of your neck and eat your hair for the same reason that Bob likes to bite my calf and Bernie walks back and forth in front of me. I'm told that's because they love me. So I guess Shadow loves you.

    I love you but I promise not to lick the back of your neck or eat your hair, even if you beg.
    mom

    ReplyDelete